Thursday, March 12, 2009

This journey frustrates me sometimes!

After being really good for two weeks, including eating my yoghurt only at an enormous morning tea at work TWICE, running and walking for exercise, I only lost a mere 100g at weigh in tonight. Sometimes I think "I way as well as have the pies, cakes and biscuits at the morning teas" but then I say "No, I don't need them and then the results would have been even worse!"
But it is sometimes hard to stay focussed and motivated when you don't get the results for your efforts.
Never mind, try again next week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cathy
    This journey can be quite frustrating
    Look at the AMAZING job you have done so far
    I think you will find you body is just at a plateau, it just wants to adjust itself and alll its hormones before moving on...Welll done on no pies etc
    Keep going cause the only other option you have is to go back and you don't want that

    ReplyDelete