Thursday, February 26, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Well, I did it again and I'm not proud of it. I missed Weight Watchers for 2 months and put on 3.3kg! It always starts with a valid reason for not being able to make a meeting and then I give myself an excuse to slacken off. I then put on a little bit of weight so I don't go back the next week and so it goes on and on and on. Last week I got off my backside and faced the music recording a whopping gain of 3.3kg. However this week, despite a spiral fracture in my toe which means I can do no exercise and am crutches, I lost 0.7kg. I CAN do this and I WILL do this. I need to stay focussed and look at how far I have come and concentrate on the goal of the future. Watch up for more regaular updates in the future and keep kicking me up the b_m when I need it.
Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for facing the music! And what a great loss, you'll have it off in no time!

    ReplyDelete