Thursday, January 8, 2009

A little disappointed?

Well tonight was weigh in for me and I must say I was a little disappointed to only record a loss of 0.4kg. Whilst I realise that any loss is a good loss and I did weigh in in the morning last week, I have also worked really hard at my exercise this week and thought that all of that effort may have shown a little more on the scales.
Never mind - total loss now comes to 33.5kg with only 6.2kg to my personal goal of 80kg (and 11.2kg to my ww goal weight).
I am a little nervous about seeing my two good friends on the weekend who have not seen me since Christmas 2007 (and don't even know that I have been losing weight). I'm sure we will have a great time and I may even swim with my girls for the very first time!!
I will fill you in after the weekend

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy
    Can't wait to here how your weekend went! You must be getting so excited and somewhat nervous dare I say! I know I would be! Keep your chin up as you say a loss is a loss and it puts you so much closer to goal, look how far you have come you are an inspiration to many of us that it can be done, all the best Sam x

    ReplyDelete