Friday, January 16, 2009

I SWAM!!!!!!!

I don't believe it, but for the first time since my children have been born I swam with them. While we were in the Riverland on the weekend my friend and I took the kids to the local pool and I actually got in the pool with them. I wore a pair of bathers with board shorts over the top (still a little self-consious) and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. To see the smiles on Brianna and Chloe's faces made it even more worthwhile.
I have added two photos, one with Karina and one with Karyn. It was great to see them and their faces when they saw me for the first time 33kg lighter.


This is Karyn, a great friend that I taught with at Berri.

This is Karina, who lived across the road from us.

1 comment:

  1. Well done - swimming is a real achievement I reckon as it means getting into swimmers. Good on you, you're such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete